- 1962 Missal - My Sunday Missal
- Explained by Father Stedman
- The perfect pocket-size Missal for Mass!
- “Bound to last”, thin semi-hard flexible leatherette cover, durable quality sewn-signatures, 3-1/8” x 5-1/8” 512 pages
- Product #: SY320
- View larger image
The perfect pocket-size Missal for Mass!
This is a new but exact reproductionedition of this famous and most popular missal. It contains the complete Masses for Sundays, Holy Days, important feast days of St. Joseph, Christ the King, Mass for the dead, and the Nuptial Mass.
The Ordinary of the Mass is set up with the Latin on the left hand page and the English on the right hand page with clear notations on when to turn to the specific Mass of the day (Introit, Epistle, Gospel, Offertory, Communion Verse and Postcommunion).
In addition, your copy of the 1962 Missal - My Sunday Missal includes:
- Informative illustrations
- Catechism lessons for the entire Liturgical Year based on the Mass
- Special Votive Masses
- Explanation of the Mass vessels and vestments
- Prayer Before Mass
- Prayers every Catholic should know
- Rosary meditations
- Morning and evening prayers
- Preparation for confession
- Prayers for after Holy Communion
- And more…
This is the definitive and complete Sunday missal printed in easy to read type. It has 512 neat and comfortable to follow pages, yet it is only a little over 3’’x5’’ and 5/8” thick! Can be carried lightly in shirt pocket or purse.