- Canticum Clericorum Romanum
- Roman Clerical Chant - Gregorian Chant Settings of the Orations, Epistles and Gospels
- Michel Ozorak
- bonded leather hardcover, gold-embossed, 803 pages, 8½" x 11" (approx. 1¾" thick) - ISBN: 978-0-615-46105-2
- Product #: SY393
- View larger image
* Complete musical settings for the Epistles, Gospels, and Collects for Sundays, Solemnities and each day of Holy Week!
* All Collects and Postcommunions are notated in the Tonus Solémnis or Tonus Festívus
* All Gospels are notated in the Tonus Evangélii, Tonus Antíquior, and Tonus Ad Líbitum
* Lessons, Orations, and Blessings are notated in the Tonus Feriális, Tonus Prophétiae or Tonus Simplex for certain litirgical days (such as Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday, Candlemas, and the Easter Vigil).
As the Church recovers the use of the 1962 Missale Romanum, priests, deacons and subdeacons will find the ‘Canticum Clericorum Romanum’ a useful resource in learning how to chant the Epistles, Gospels and Orations