- How To Serve Low Mass
- A marvelous handbook for altar boys learning to serve the Traditional Latin Mass (1962 Missale Romanum).
- by William A. O'Brien
- Booklet, 46 pages 15.8 cm x 10.4 cm x 0.31 cm
- Product #: SY510
- View larger image
How to Serve Low Mass is a marvelous handbook for altar boys learning to serve the Traditional Latin Mass (1962 Missale Romanum). The booklet features not only pictures of the sanctuary, sacred vessels, and vestments, but it also guides the studious altar boy through the basics of Latin pronunciation. Father William O’Brien’s How to Serve Low Mass teaches the diligent altar server how to assist at Tridentine Latin Mass with precision and with confidence.
Sections of the book include:
- Low Mass with One Server
- Low Mass with Two Servers
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament
- Mass in the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament Exposed
Father O’Brien’s handbook, presenting the Mass in five clear and simple lessons, makes for a wonderful gift to any young man aspiring to “go to the altar of God.”
We are happy to offer How to Serve Low Mass at the low price of $8.00 (USD), plus shipping and handling charges.