- Real Music: A Guide to the Timeless Hymns of the Church (CD & Book)
- St. Cecilia Choir of St. John Cantius Church in Chicago
- Anthony Esolen, Ph.D.
Real Music by Anthony Esolen – and the accompanying CD of 18 hymns recorded by the St. Cecilia Choir of St. John Cantius Church in Chicago - is a comprehensive and fascinating guide, in print and song, to the great hymns of the Church.More »
- Product #: SY897
- Nothing Superfluous
- An Explanation of the Symbolism of the Rite of St. Gregory the Great
- Fr. James Jackson, F.S.S.P.
In clear language, Fr. Jackson reveals the rich theological meaning behind the art, architecture, words and gestures of the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite, the Rite of St. Gregory the Great.More »
- Product #: SY821
- Treasure and Tradition
- The Ultimate Guide to the Latin Mass
- Lisa Bergman
Whether you’ve been attending the Extraordinary Form of the Mass for years, or are merely curious about it, this guide is designed to open up the riches contained within the Mass to all.More »
- Product #: SY673
- The Spirit of the Liturgy
- Pope Benedict XVI's favorite liturgical book
- Rev. Romano Guardini
Biretta Books is proud to present Rev. Romano Guardini’s profound reflection, The Spirit of the Liturgy, which discusses the nature of liturgical worship still stands as a guiding light for today’s renewal of worship and prayer.More »
- Product #: SY668
- Handbook of Christian Feasts and Customs
- Rev. Francis X. Weiser, S.J.
As you re-introduce in your own home the traditional Christian customs known by Catholics throughout the ages, your family will live the faith in a more integrated way, and come to love the liturgyMore »
that is our heritage and tradition.
- Product #: SY660